Subscribe to my full feed.

It's finally HERE!

I'd never been a fan of the "classic" version, and it's "Click a button, get a huge list" approach to browsing applications. Ever since the early days of EBay, I find myself quite irritated by any site that doesn't provide convenient filters to help me narrow my search, or brings me to product pages that feel like (informational) dead ends. As soon as the preview site was up for the new AppExchange, I was waiting with baited breath!

The new site is great - more categories, endless filters, and a much more immersive and interactive experience on the product pages. And of course, it's been built using Force.com Sites - I love a company that drinks its own Kool-Aid!

Check it out - I found a number of great apps that I never knew existed, with just a few mouse clicks (and testing one of them today). Highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment