Subscribe to my full feed.

If you want to sing out, sing out, and if you want to be free, be free, cause there's a million ways to be, you know that there are...
- Cat Stevens
And now there's one more way to be free...

I use GMail to manage all of my email addresses. For example, if you send an email to my old college email address, it will show up in my GMail inbox, and when I hit reply, it will appear to have come FROM my school account - seamlessly. I love it.

But there is one catch - your alternate email provider MUST support the POP3 protocol - something that Microsoft Hotmail did not, at least until now.

With Hotmail now supporting POP3, you can now have your hotmail emails go TO your GMail inbox, and when you hit reply, it will reply using your HOTMAIL address.

So if you've been clinging desperately to your Hotmail account - it's time to be free!

Instructions here. Lolcat of happiness below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment